Search Engine Optimization
SEO for small businesses, startups and professionals
We make use of SEO best practices to develop and implement strategies that will improve your web presence when people search for your products and services online. Your site will rank higher organically on both mobile and desktop.
Building and maintaining a clean backlink profile is an integral part of SEO strategy. We manage your backlinks, identify and expand your link profile by building quality links. We also help you identify problems such as an algorithmic update or manual action, pinpoint the source, and give you insight into how to fix them.
Extensive research and analyses of your competitor’s links, keywords, content, and more and then develop and implement strategies to reverse-engineer the most successful elements of these tactics into your own SEO strategy.
- Review your website and current SEO state and then present you with a report on the areas that need improvement.
- Find and research the keywords or search terms your target audience uses to search for your products, services, or general information online. Use these keywords to get you more traffic, leads, and sales.
- Do a competitive analysis to identify your main competitors in the market and to understand what you’re up against. Then use this information to find a gap in the market and enhance your business strategy.
- Optimize your existing content for SEO, write compelling copy for humans and optimize your web content for bots.
- Improve your website health score by fixing all technical errors and removing any issues hindering your site’s organic performance in the search engines.
- Manage your backlinks. Disavow bad or dodgy links that can get a website penalized by Google. Build trustworthy links from authoritative websites that will improve your website visibility.
Our Process in a nutshell
- Review of your site content
- SEO goal setting and setting KPIs
- Full SEO audit
- Technical SEO audit checks and fixes (Robots.txt, sitemaps, 404 pages, duplicate content, etc.)
- Website information architecture checks
- Keyword Research and Recommendations
- Content development
- Identify cornerstone content
- Updating content
- Competitive analysis
- On-page SEO optimisations
- Search console integration and monitoring
- Conversion tracking setup
- Organic traffic performance and ROI monitoring
- Monthly detailed reports
- Backlink audit
- Content writing
- Submitting URLs to Google
- Internal linking
- Content gap analysis checks and fixes
- Google My Business optimizations
- Website speed optimization
- Bing Optimisations and indexing
- User experience optimizations
- Schema markups
- Blogs/Articles writing
- Fix any new technical issues
- Audit website speed and apply fixes
- Goals and KPI review
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SEO?
SEO is a process where you enhance the quality of the content of your website to improve your rankings in the search engines (Google, Bing, Baidu, Yandex, Duckduckgo, etc.).
SEO helps websites make it to the first results page in the search engines. This process is done by targeting the right keywords, optimizing your content, and ensuring that the website meets the modern search engine technical requirements.
When SEO is done right, it will bring more traffic, positively impact and bring more potential customers to your business, and eventually drive more leads and conversions.
What kind of industries do you work with?
Serpcore works with many company types, including local businesses, startups, large corporations, nonprofits, B2B, and B2C. We can help pretty much any company in any industry.
How do I know what is happening?
Depending on your business objectives, we will provide you with visual data of our work in our SEO Monthly reports. The reports will show our progress, such as top keywords, visitors, SEO efforts bringing in customers, website conversion metrics, and future recommendations and execution plans.
What does it cost to hire an SEO consultant?
The cost to hire an SEO consultant depends on several factors, such as your business objectives or needs and if you want the complete set of services or just a part of it. It also depends on if it is a one-time project, hourly rate, or a per-month based.
Factors such as building links, creating optimized SEO content, topping competitors, and targeting more popular keywords will require more time and budget.
Depending on your SEO needs and goals, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500-$2500 per month. Hourly rates cost between $50-$120 per hour, and a one-time project could cost between $500-$5000.
At Serpcore, we only implement white hat SEO practices using tactics that stay within the search engine terms of services and as defined by Google. We assure you that you’ll get the SEO services you pay for.
How soon will I see results?
It depends on several factors, such as how competitive your industry is, your current SEO state, and your website’s age. Google also uses more than 200 ranking factors in its algorithm. You will see measurable results within a 6 to 12 months period. Sometimes less.
It’s difficult to give a specific duration of time that it will take to get results because all websites are different. You can get a best-guess estimate after your website’s current performance, and the proposed strategy are analyzed.
One thing to have at the back of your mind is that search engine optimization takes time, unlike paid advertising, where you can see results immediately after turning the ads on. There are a lot of competitors vying for the same first page on the search engines like you.
Doing SEO right will eventually earn you a top spot among the pack with time.
Only black SEO practices promise quick or immediate results, and they could potentially harm your business and make it costly to fix in the long term.
Can you help me write SEO optimize content for my website?
Yes. We include copywriting and editing depending on your objectives. We also build your sitemap and help structure the foundation of your website at the early stage if your website is new.